Food Safety Management Systems: Controlling Risks to Keep Food Safe
Discover how having a defined system helps to control food safety risks.
What is a food safety management system (FSMS) and why should your operation have one? This white paper explores the relationship between having a FSMS and reducing out-of-compliance food safety behaviors in restaurant operations. You’ll learn:
- The importance of having a FSMS and certified food protection managers
- Steps to begin introducing a FSMS to your operation
- Elements for success, including standard operating procedures and regular training
- Why it’s vital to include all employees in developing your operation’s FSMS
- How using a FSMS helps to build a strong food safety culture